Copying Paper Documents:
- 25 cents per page (letter and legal size)
- 50 cents per page (folio page)
- 25 cents per page for material printed from an existing computer file, such as a PDF or Excel document
- Individuals: $10 per image. Images can be e-mailed or put onto a GCHS $5.00 flash drive. GCHS cannot save images on individuals’ flash drives. Television production companies or other businesses: Contact GCHS for fees.
- NO FEE: Helping researcher who comes to the GCHS archives at 328 Quapaw
- NO FEE: Answering an email or telephone question that has a “ready reference” answer (one that a volunteer knows the answer to or can find the answer to very quickly)
- $20 PER REQUEST: Extensive search of our materials in response to a telephone, email, or letter request
- This fee is required for the search whatever the search results might be. For example, someone might want us to search for any record we have about John Smith. The fee would be assessed even if the search shows no record of John Smith or only a brief mention of John Smith in our materials. The research fee will be in addition to fees for copying and mailing.
- $40 PER HOUR: a search of materials in other buildings, like the Garland County Court House or Garland County Library. This fee is required for the search whatever the search results might be.
- COPIES OF INFORMATION FOUND DURING OFF-SITE SEARCH: Copies of paper documents and postage will be in addition to the fee.
All fees must be paid in advance.
A request to waive fees may be made in writing to:
Board of Directors
Garland County Historical Society
PO Box 21335
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71903