Membership in the GCHS supports our mission of collecting, preserving, and educating the public about the history of Garland County.
All members receive:
- Copy of The Record, the award-winning annual journal of the society
- Email newsletter detailing current happenings and programming
- Advance invitations to special events
- Opportunity to network with like-minded individuals
- Alerts about items of interest to the historical community
- Annual recognition in The Record as a supporter of the society
Knowledge of its history strengthens a community in both tangible and intangible ways. We strive to preserve Garland County’s rich heritage, to make it accessible to everyone, and to let the world know that historic Garland County is a treasure they should visit and explore. The strong determination of our forefathers to succeed continues to be our legacy. Your financial support is necessary so that we can continue to gather, document and share the story of Garland County.